Silicon hose Silicone Medical, for unpressurised transport for pharmaceutical applications; according to FDA, USP VI and BGA
- for the unpressurized transport of foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, weak acids and alkalis, alcohol, etc.
- no toxic substances
- -70 °C to +200 °C continuous
- silicone, semi-translucent
- hardness: 60° Shore A
- no talcum powder is used
- free of choice
- FIXXED hose clamps or ferrules
- USP VI
- also available in color, depending on the size
- for pressure applications: see type Silipress Medical
- packed in PE-bag
- ERIKS can assemble the Silicone Medical with your required couplings.