ECON® Hydraulic actuator fig. 21204 series EDH steel double acting
|Document type||Document type|
|Product Data sheet default||2D technical drawings series EDH (PDF)|
- The Helical hydraulic actuators are suitable for operating butterfly valves, plug valves and ball valves.
- With their robust design and reliability, they are particularly suitable for the maritime industry and offshore applications.
- Double-acting with an output torque of up to 16,200 Nm.
- Operating temperature: -18°C to +75°C.
- Rotation angle is 90° +/- 2 degrees and is achieved by twisting the housing.
- Housing made of nitrocarbonated steel.
- Visual position indicator suitable for mechanical end switches, reed switches and potentiometers.
- Working pressure: 135 bar.
- Compact spiral gear design.
- Mounting connection according to ISO 5211.
- Spindle adaptation through loose inserts.
- Hydraulic connection via MBA adapter block or connection with 1/4" BSP female thread.
- Two-component coating for corrosion protection; suitable for underwater applications.
- Double-acting open/closed or proportionally controlled.
- Positive hydraulic position indicator (HPPI).
- Additional coating for specific applications.