ECON® Ball valve Type: 7442FS Stainless steel Fire safe Internal thread (BSPP) Class 600
- Industrial and maritime applications.
- Liquid and gaseous media.
Recommended in: Chemical
- Connection according to ISO 228-1 BSPP.
- Floating ball.
- Pressure class: Class 600.
- With direct-mount top flange according to ISO 5211.
- Closed neck design with leak detection opening.
- Equipped with a robust lever.
- Average temperature for a tap with standard TF 4103 seats: -40°C/+220°C. Up to a maximum of 250°C for taps with TF 4215 seats.
- Three-part housing construction.
- Design certified according to ISO 7121, MSS SP-110 and MSS SP-72.
- Wall thickness according to EN 12516-1 and ASME B16.34.
- Full or reduced bore.
- Design with antistatic equipment between ball and housing.
- Fire-safe according to ISO 10497 (third edition) and API 607 (seventh edition).
- Type approval from Lloyd's Register.
- Safety integrity level (SIL) 2.
- Design with worm gearbox, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic drives.
- Position feedback for manual and automatic valves.
- Available with different seat materials such as TF 4215, TFM 1600 and PEEK.
- Fire-safe design available.
- Stainless steel extended spindle for insulation or for cold applications (up to -50°C).
- With connection for earthing.
- With 30°, 60° or 90° V-shaped ball bore for modulating applications.
- Connections with NPT thread according to ASME B1.20.1, socket weld according to ASME B16.11 or EN 12760, and butt weld according to ASME B16.25 S40 or EN 12627 or ISO 1127 S1 or SMS 3008 (EN 10357 series D) or DIN 11850 series 1 and 2 (EN 10357 series B and A).
|Pressure and temperature range|
|Seat material + DN full bore||-40||50||100||150||175||200||250||[°C]|
|TF4103 & TFM1600 1/4" - 1"||99.3||96.2||72||48||25||0||-||[bar]|
|TF4215 1/4" - 1"||99.3||96.2||84.4||65||45||23||0||[bar]|
|TF4103 & TFM1600 1.1/4" - 1.1/2"||80||80||60||40||20||0||-||[bar]|
|TF4215 1.1/4" - 1.1/2"||80||80||80||61||42||21||0||[bar]|
|TF4103 & TFM1600 2"||76||76||56||38||20||0||-||[bar]|