ECON® Ball valve Type: 7522FS Steel Fire safe Internal thread (NPT) Class 600
- Industrial and maritime applications.
- Liquid and gaseous media.
Recommended in: Chemical
- Connection according to ASME B1.20.1.
- Floating ball.
- Pressure class: Class 600.
- With direct-mount top flange according to ISO 5211.
- Closed neck design with leak detection opening.
- Equipped with a robust lever.
- Average temperature for a tap with standard TF 4103 seats: -29°C/+220°C. Up to a maximum of 250°C for taps with TF 4215 seats.
- Three-part housing construction.
- Design certified according to ISO 7121, MSS SP-110 and MSS SP-72.
- Wall thickness according to EN 12516-1 and ASME B16.34.
- Full or reduced bore.
- Design with antistatic equipment between ball and housing.
- Fire-safe according to ISO 10497 (third edition) and API 607 (seventh edition).
- Type approval from Lloyd's Register.
- Safety integrity level (SIL) 2.
- Design with worm gearbox, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic drives.
- Position feedback for manual and automatic valves.
- Available with different seat materials such as TF 4215, TFM 1600 and PEEK.
- Fire-safe design available.
- Stainless steel extended spindle for insulation.
- With connection for earthing.
- With 30°, 60° or 90° V-shaped ball bore for modulating applications.
- Connections with BSPP thread according to ISO 228-1, socket weld according to ASME B16.11 or EN 12760, and butt weld according to ASME B16.25 S40 or EN 12627.
|Pressure and temperature range|
|Seat material + DN full bore||-29||50||100||150||200||250||[°C]|
|TF4103 & TFM1600 1/4" - 1"||102.1||100.2||68||34||0||-||[bar]|
|TF4215 1/4" - 1"||102.1||100.2||93.2||63||32||0||[bar]|
|TF4103 & TFM1600 1.1/4" - 1.1/2"||80||80||55||28||0||-||[bar]|
|TF4215 1.1/4" - 1.1/2"||80||80||80||55||28||0||[bar]|
|TF4103 & TFM1600 2"||76||76||53||27||0||-||[bar]|