SKF Hydraulic pump with large oil container TMJL 100
ERIKS item #: 23770609
Manufacturer partnumber: TMJL 100
The TMJL 100 pump is suitable for use with hydraulic nuts (smaller than or equal to HMV 92E) and for mounting and dismounting bearings or components where a maximum pressure of 100 MPa (14 500 psi) is required. The pump is supplied with 3 000 mm (118 in) pressure hose, quick connect coupling and mating nipple, and pressure gauge. The pump is filled with SKF mounting fluidLHMF 300 and is supplied with an extra litre of fluid.
- Oil container capacity 800 cm³ (48 in.³)
- Fitted with a pressure gauge
- Packed in a sturdy protective case
- SKF hydraulic nuts smaller than or equal to HMV 92E
- Oil injection applications where the maximum pressure is 100 MPa (14 500 psi)
- Suitable with SKF hydraulic assisted pullers TMHP series
TMJL 100 including THGD 100 digital pressure gauge for use with the SKF Drive-up Method.
|Release/Descent Control Valve||No|
|Directional control valve||No|
|Document type||Document type|
|Product URL default||Product page SKF URL|