ECON Drain valve fig. 574 steel self closing flange
Econ® self-closing faucet.
Field of application
- Applications on ships as a fast-actuating globe valve.
- Other applications in lubricating oil tanks and fuel tanks.
- Flanged connection in accordance with DN25 PN10 (flange diameter 115 mm), bore in accordance with DN20 PN10.
- Maximum operating pressure: 4 bar.
- With lever or spring-loaded pushbutton.
- Available in GS (closed by weight) and VS (closed by spring) models.
- The lever opens and closes the valve with a rotation of 120°.
- Versions which close to the left and to the right available.
|Pressure rating||Temperature range|
|PN4||-10°C - 50°C|